Yes. I have switched to Windows 7.
The Master List of New Windows 7 Shortcuts
Really a useful list. I only know some of them before.
Among the full list. below are those I think to be a must know:
- Win + Home: Hide all windows except the active one. Same effect as you drag and and shake a window. Useful in place like... your office? Hah
- Win + Space: Temporary shows your desktop by temporarily making all windows transparent. Same effect as putting your mouse cursor on the bottom right corner of your task bar
- Win + Left/Right: Dock the window to left/right
- Double clicking the top window browder/Shift+Win+Up: Maximizing the window vertically
- Shift + Win + Left/Right: Moving window between monitors
- Shift + (Win + number) or left click: Starting a new instance of n-th application application on task bar
- Shift + Ctrl + Win + number) or left click: Starting a new instance of n-th application application on task bar as administrator
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Create new folder in Windows Explorer
- Shift + Right click on something: Give you extra useful items in menu
- Win + (plus or minus): Launch magnifier to zoom in/out. First launch need press Win + plus twice.
- The application switching dialog and the fancy switching screen now support mouse click :)
- Ctrl + (Alt/Win) + Tab: Can make the application switching dialog or the fancy switching screen stay after you releasing the keys, and allow you to use mouse scroll to go through them
And I think here are some useful shortcuts/feature Windows 7 is still lacking:
- Multiple desktop workspace like OS X and Linux does.
- Shortcut to switch between windows of the same application
- Shortcut to expose all windows, or windows of the current application :)